Nerte is a remote administration tool (RAT). This means that the author of the Trojan can access your computer from remote locations. It runs in the backgrounds and can stay hidden from the owner of the computer. The person behind the spyware can track everything a user does including steal passwords. The author of Nerte will have complete access of the infected computer including the ability to shut down the computer.
This has an elevated security risk and should be removed immediately.
1. Go to Start > Search > All Files or Folders.
2. In the “All or part of the file name” section, type in “backdoor.nerte.781.exe”.
3. When Windows finishes your search, hover over the “In Folder” of “backdoor.nerte.781.exe”, highlight the file and copy/paste the path into the address bar. Save the file’s path on your clipboard.
4. Open Windows Task Manager.
a. To open the Windows Task Manager, use the combination of CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
5. Find the backdoor.nerte.781.exe process and select “End Process”
ZookaWare PC Cleaner can remove Nerte for you. It is guaranteed to remove 100% of spyware from your computer. If it does not remove all the spyware the first time, then ZookaWare PC Cleaner will get you a solution within 24 hours or your money back.
Cyberlab runs on Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10. It has no ads, popups or bundled software and fully uninstalls by clicking Start > All Programs > select Cyberlab and click Uninstall.